Sign Up For Our E-Blast To Receive Information on our Books, Speech Therapy materials and our latest freebies!
Passover Vocabulary – Speech Therapy – Toddlers, Pre-K, K, & Elementary
Looking for the ultimate go-to Passover themed resource for your speech therapy sessions with toddlers, preschoolers, and school aged children?!
Look no further – this Passover Vocabulary Building Packet has everything you need for your in-person and remote/distance-learning speech therapy sessions for this holiday. Included in this product are print and go worksheets and products you can laminate and use forever – it’s the best of both worlds!
Here’s What’s Included:
Did You Know:
– Research quote/statement supporting why it’s important to expose your child or student to vocabulary words multiple times (page 5).
Introducing the Passover Vocabulary:
– Brainstorm: What Do You Know About Passover? An activity to activate prior knowledge (page 6)
– Brainstorm: What’s On My Table for Passover Seder? An activity to activate prior knowledge (page 7)
– Vocabulary Flashcards: Colorful flashcards to introduce the vocabulary (page 8)
Interacting and Applying the Vocabulary:
– What’s on my Seder Plate –Name and label the foods that are typically eaten or displayed at the Passover Seder
• These are available in color and black and white and are easy to use for in-person or distance learning as annotation tools can be used
– Say, Color, and Display Coloring Sheets
• These coloring sheets contain pictures of the target words for your child, student, or client to color. They are unique because there is a visual cue for the first sound of the pictured word. For instance, the lips are together for the picture of the bells. This cues children to say the word by putting their lips together. Such visuals can help your toddler see how to make the first sound in the word. Coloring these pictures is a wonderful way to intentionally target this vocabulary.
– Guess What I Am: Cut and Paste Activity (page 20)
– Vocabulary Puzzle Cards Large Puzzle Cards that you and your child can put together while saying the words (pages 21-22).
– Draw and Connect Puzzles (pages 24-29)
– List of extension ideas (page 31)
– Grocery List: What Food are You Buying for Passover Seder? (pages 33-34)
• Available in color and in black and white
Favorite Themed Books about Passover (page 35)
Tele-therapy Suggestions (page 36)
• Credits and Thank you
This product is also included in my Year-Long Vocabulary Building BundleBack to blog