Sign Up For Our E-Blast To Receive Information on our Books, Speech Therapy materials and our latest freebies!
Baby Loves Fall – Book Companion – Toddlers and Preschoolers – Speech Therapy
Speech Therapy Book Companions for Toddlers and Preschoolers! Are you looking for some versatile and useful book companions for your young students, clients, or children? Then, you’ll LOVE this book companion to Baby Loves Fall by Karen Katz.
Baby Loves Fall is one of my favorite fall themed board books to use with toddlers and preschoolers who are learning to communicate. My little leaners love lifting the flaps to reveal the answers to simple but stimulating wh-questions. This is perfect book to target many different expressive and receptive language goals. This book companion is jam packed with evidence-based parent coaching handouts, colorful cards, and easy to do puzzles to help you deliver effective and engaging speech therapy or early intervention coaching.
Please know the author of this product is not affiliated with the author or the publishers of Baby Loves Fall. This product can be used as a companion for Baby Loves Fall OR it can also be used as a stand-alone product because it exposes toddlers and preschoolers to fall themed vocabulary words. The activities are interactive and hands-on but SIMPLE.
Here’s what’s included:
- Prepositions (to help young students learn how to follow developmentally appropriate directions), single words, and early word combinations to target during reading, repeated readings, and doing the included activities in this packet! These handouts are loaded with helpful information about language development and strategies to encourage understanding developmentally appropriate prepositions and using single words and early word combinations. If you’re an SLP you’ll love giving these handouts to your clients so they know what to do at home!!
- Colorful picture cards of some of the vocabulary words included in the book
- These are picture for hiding in a sensory bin or performing a scavenger hunt!
- Large puzzle cards that you and your child can put together while saying the words
- Say, Play, and Display Coloring sheets
- These unique coloring sheets contain pictures of the target words for your child, student, or client to color. They are unique because the first sound in the pictured word features a mouth forming the first sound in the word. This visual can help your toddler see how to make the first sound in the word. Coloring these pictures is a wonderful way to intentionally target
- Credits and Thank you!
Thank you for your consideration and or for buying this book companion. I would LOVE to know what you think!Back to blog